MP3 File Duration: 18:06
If you haven´t seen it yet: here is the Gorilla on the field.
- Jonestown (The Situation of Evil) Revisited
- Older people have more black and white dreams
- Illegal drug shows promise in treating trauma symptoms
- Religion alters visual perception
- Feed your brain: News from Neuroscience
- Still crazy (in love) after all these years
- Ginko Biloba fails drug test
- Sleep makes room for memories
- Marijuana Could Be Good for Memory — But Not if You Get High
- Monkey gossip hints at social origins of language
- In Bias Test, Shades of Gray
- The role of self-esteem in Obama's electoral success
- Brain reorganizes to make room for math
- Bird Brains: Are Parrots Smarter than a Human Two-Year Old?
- Brain implant allows mute man to speak
- Adultery for heroin users:
- A Brain Circuit for Bungee Jumping
- Can everyone be an Einstein?
- We're better at spotting fake smiles when we're feeling rejected
- Fitness and the Brain: Can a Walk a Day Keep Alzheimer's Away?
- The Meaning of Psychological Abnormality
- Amoebae Family Values
- Down's symptoms may be treatable in the womb
- Memories may be stored on your DNA
A crude stylemix this time, starting ambient with Briareus and Ivory Bills, continuing jazzy with Deerfoot and 22x and ending with a downtempo Christophe Goze and About Us.